SECRET ESCAPE TO CAPE TOWN
Elope to The Cellars-Hohenort to say ‘I do’
Lovebirds keen to tie the knot without having to plan a big wedding should consider our romantic
Elopement package. Focusing on just the two of you, this intimate destination-wedding offer will ensure
the most magical of days, without any of the usual demands that come with a big ceremony.
The Secret Escape Elopement package includes
- Wedding Ceremony
- Two nights luxury accommodation in a Premier Suite
- Bottle of wine in-room on arrival
- Full English breakfast with bubbles daily in The Conservatory
- Complimentary Minibar
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary scheduled V&A Waterfront transfer daily
Wedding Ceremony includes
- Minister officiating international ceremony - includes two meetings prior to ceremony, should time permit, to get familiar with the couple
- Bouquet & Button Hole
- Small Wedding Cake
- Bottle of Villiera MCC Sparkling Wine
- Photographer who will capture up to 36 photos of your big day
This special offer is valid for booking from:
- 1 April 2017 - 15 December 2017
- 7 January 2018 - 14 December 2018
Blackout dates from 30 March - 2 April 2018
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum two-night stay, minimum two guests
- Subject to availability on the room type quoted and may be changed without prior notification.
- Rates quoted are per person sharing.
- Rates are in South African Rand (ZAR) and include 14% VAT.
- All rates excluding tourism / grading levy on accommodation. Tourism Levy will be charged at R40.00 per room per night.
- Should there be an increase in the accommodation rate, value added tax or the tourism / grading levy, you will be advised in writing of the date from which this will be effective.
- Inclusions may not be exchanged or refunded if not used.
- Packages may not be used in conjunction with other offers and promotions.
- A 50% deposit is required within 72 hours of reserving accommodation; the outstanding balance is required 14 days prior to arrival.
- Service charges are not included in accommodation rates.