When staying at a luxury hotel, like any of our properties – The Cellars-Hohenort in Cape Town, The Marine in Hermanus or at The Plettenberg on the Garden Route; – a few amenities are expected. Such as a complimentary minibar; a newspaper every morning; fluffy bathrobes and luxury bathroom amenities; and, and…
What isn’t expected however is our latest offering to connect our guests. Handy is a complimentary smartphone we give you to use during your stay to elevate your experience of both the hotel as well as the destination.
Here are our five top reasons for what makes Handy so—well, handy!
- Unlimited local and international calls, providing a connected travel experience both in the local market and internationally.
- Unlimited internet access to enable you to travel like a local while staying connected to your home.
- Luxos Select City Guide: an interactive city guide detailing how to travel like a local and how to experience the destination to the fullest.
- Exclusive promotions offered by the hotel and often valid for in-house guests only.
- Speed dial to hotel services, having the hotels service at the guests’ availability 24/7 and from any location during their stay.