This Friday Deanne Sinclair Thompson from our Travel Desk shares five reasons to visit the Bay Harbour Market, a short drive from The Cellars-Hohenort.
“The Bay Harbour Market in Hout Bay is the perfect place to head to start the weekend. This huge undercover area has such a fun atmosphere!
“These are my five reasons to visit…”
1. The food stalls serve offerings from the healthy to the decadent, with surely something to indulge most people’s tastes.
2. To sample or to take home, the beverages include; award-wining local wines, craft beers, fresh fruit juices and homemade lemonade as well as artisan coffee, hot chocolate and herbal teas.
3. The live music will keep your toes tapping while you wander around or relax at one of the many communal benches and tables.
4. It’s not just food and drink here. Also on offer are clothing and accessories too; from vintage wear to more contemporary fashions.
5. Looking for a gift or souvenir? There’s plenty to choose from: think local arts and crafts, décor and lifestyle, jewellery, toys and so much more. You’re sure to discover something truly unique!
What do you like most about the Bay Harbour Market? Let us know in the comments.