This Friday Deanne Thompson from our Travel Desk shares five reasons to visit The Noordhoek Farm Village, just a short drive from The Cellars-Hohenort.
Five reasons to visit The Noordhoek Farm Village:
1. The wonderful food! From fine-dining style food at the Foodbarn to the more casual Foodbarn Bakery and Deli. At Café Roux one can sit on the patio under the old oak trees and enjoy the rural relaxed atmosphere of The Noordhoek Farm Village.
2. Enjoy a leisurely wander around the shops, with a wide variety of unique goods; from hand-made crafts, fine art creations, gifts, homeware and clothes.
3. The Noordhoek Art Gallery is a treasure trove of collectables with fascinating artifacts, both antique and modern.
4. The relaxed country pub, The Toad, is a great spot to watch live sport on one of their large screen TVs.
5. Noordhoek Farm Village is a very family-friendly destination. A large play area caters to children of various ages and is bound to keep them happily entertained!
Where are your favourite spots around the Cape Peninsula? Let us know in the comments. And don’t forget to follow us on Twitter for updates from all of our beautiful destinations.