- With #BraaiDay coming up, get to know your South African food slang. [ link ] 14 hours ago
- #MondayBlues... [ link ] Happy #SpringDay! 20 hours ago
- @GrahamHamilton8 We look forward to welcoming you! 22 hours ago
- 15 things you didn't know about Table Mountain via @CapeTownMag [ link ] > Go for a walk on #springday! 22 hours ago
- RT @love_antelize: I just saw the menu for Tuesday's Curry Evening at @McGrathHotels #ThePlettenberg and it looks #delicious ! Book your ta… 2 days ago
The Beach House
That special something... a private house complete with full 5 star service!
The Beach House offers sublime bay and mountain vistas from its spacious deck. Decorated in soft creams and blues it is the ultimate escape from the frantic pace of modern day life.
Its location, adjacent to The Plettenberg's main building, ensures that it is the perfect getaway while still allowing easy access to all the hotel's excellent facilities.
The Beach House boasts two en-suite bedrooms, a large sitting room with fireplace, a dining room, a small service kitchen, a private swimming pool, air-conditioning throughout flat screen televisions, satellite TV, wireless Internet access, DVD players, full service, parking and all other modern conveniences.
R11,550 to R17,300 per unit
Welcome bottle of wine
Slippers & bathroom amenities
Romantic turndowns with sparkling wine for honeymooners
Tea & coffee delivered to guests rooms in the morning
Complimentary Wi-Fi in Rooms
A bottle of water at turndown
Hot water bottles placed in bed at turndown