- We have a rather festive idea for you. When visiting Plettenberg Bay this summer, pop into these local wine estates making Méthode Cap Classique—after all what could be better than drinking [...] [ read more ]/ 2013/12/03
- Our tree is up! Thank you Antelize, for this lovely shot! [ read more ] 2013/12/01
- Enjoy Plett's sunny, temperate climate right here at Robberg Beach. [ read more ] 2013/11/24
- Executive Chef, Grant Parker shares a summer recipe, the light and fragrant, Cape Seafood Ceviche. [ read more ] 2013/11/22
Experience two of the most unique activities in and around Plettenberg Bay on the day of your choice:
Ocean Blue Adventures offer a 1 ½ hour ecological adventure, which leaves from Central Beach and heads east past a bird sanctuary, traverses the bay and cruises back along the inside of Robberg. On the tour you will usually encounter dolphins, some shark species, seals, pelagic seabirds as well as Southern Right and Humpback whales during their season.
Tenikwa wild life awareness centre: Step into the world of the charismatic Cheetah. Enjoy a one hour guided tour of South Africa’s seldom seen lesser cats such as Serval, Caracal, African Wildcats and the rare Black-footed Cat. This is an opportunity to get close to some amazing creatures. (A Transfer can be arranged by our Travel desk)
Reconnect and enjoy some quality time with someone special.
- Stay 3 nights and pay for 2 in an individually appointed and stylish Suite. These suites are superbly and individually decorated with varied views of the sea.
- Fresh fruit, flowers and red wine in your room upon arrival.
- End of one of your days with a sumptuous dinner in our acclaimed restaurant SeaFood at The Plettenberg..
- Uplift your senses and sooth your mind at the Spa. The Fresh Wellness Spa is the perfect place to relax, unwind and rejuvenate body, mind and spirit. With its extensive range of spa treatments. If you’re in the mood for the ultimate treatment you should try the signature Decleor Facial!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This offer is subject to availability.
Meals exclude beverages & supplements not mentioned above.
All activities are non-transferable, non refundable and subject to availability.
Spa treatments are non transferable and subject to the Spa's opening times.
Not valid from the 19th December 2012 to 15 January 2013 and the 1 February 2013 to 28 February 2013.