- The best golfing experience in Africa... [ read more ] 7 hours ago
- A big Thankyou for arranging for the football final at Wembley to be broadcast in our room :) 5 days ago
- Collect the experience: Lunch in the vines at Bramon Wines with their superb MCC. [ read more ] 2014/02/27
- Collect the experience: On a ‘monkey safari’ at Monkeyland and Birds of Eden you’ll have the opportunity to see more than 550 primates, from capuchin monkeys, ringtail and black-and-white [...] [ read more ] 2014/02/13
Reconnect and enjoy some quality time with someone special!Stay 3 nights and only pay for 2 in an individually appointed and stylish Suite where you will be treated to fresh fruit, flowers and red wine in your room upon arrival.
Savour a three course seafood feast in the acclaimed SeaFood at The Plettenberg.
Uplift your senses and sooth your mind at The Fresh Wellness Spa. Relax body and mind with a half hour back, neck and shoulder massage. This invigorating treatment will relieve stress, increase circulation and create a general feeling of contentment.
Experience two of the most unique activities in and around Plettenberg Bay on the day of your choice:
- Ocean Blue Adventures offer a 1 ½ hour ecological adventure, which leaves from Central Beach and heads east past a bird sanctuary, traverses the bay and cruises back along the inside of Robberg. On the tour you will usually encounter dolphins, some shark species, seals, pelagic seabirds as well as Southern Right and Humpback whales during their season.
- Tenikwa wild life awareness centre: Step into the world of the charismatic Cheetah. Enjoy a one hour guided tour of South Africa’s seldom seen lesser cats such as Serval, Caracal, African Wildcats and the rare Black-footed Cat. This is an opportunity to get close to some amazing creatures. (A Transfer can be arranged by our Travel desk).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This offer is subject to availability and two persons sharing.
Meals exclude beverages & supplements not mentioned above.
All activities are non-transferable, non refundable and subject to availability.
Spa treatments are non transferable and subject to the Spa's opening times.
Not valid from the 15th December 2013 to 15 January 2014.