- Just some of the delicious cuisine our talented chefs prepared for today's #relaischatea... [ link ] [ link ] 11 hours ago
- RT @theinsideguide: . @PeterTempelhoff's mini crème brûlées before we tucked in @RelaisChateaux. #RelaisCahteau60 [ link ] 11 hours ago
- RT @prteamcapetown: @McGrathHotels @RelaisChateaux the official rose. #RelaisChateaux60 [ link ] 15 hours ago
- The #60thanniversary rose and guide were just launched with a bottle of @moet at #thecellarshohenort! [ link ] 15 hours ago
- Wonderful group assembled to celebrate. @RelaisChateaux #60thanniversary #rose #tastetheworld [ link ] 15 hours ago
Whether you are celebrating your birthday, engagement, wedding, honeymoon, anniversary, baby shower or our personal favourite “just celebrating life”, we ensure that our offerings are tailor-made to exceed your unique specifications.
Our knowledgeable and highly skilled teams will collaborate closely with you to ensure that your celebration reflects and represents your individual tastes and personal style. Whatever your intimate gathering requirements, the passionate teams at The Collection By Liz McGrath will be sure to create an exceptional celebration and incomparable experience for yourself and your guests.
Plettenberg Bay is known as ‘the jewel of the Garden-Route’ and is famous for its temperate climate, pristine beaches and spectacular scenery. Perched on a rocky headland with panoramic sea and mountain views The Plettenberg Hotel is the ultimate luxury destination for any celebration.
SeaFood at The Plettenberg combines an array of elements to create an unsurpassed dining experience. The sand, beach and sea have been brought into the restaurant in the colours, mood and design.Unrivalled views of the breath-taking Formosa Bay are complimented by the décor, and together they create the perfect platform for the Sand cuisine. Here the chefs create modern South African fare that is seasonally influenced. The menu - designed by The Collection's award-winning Executive Chef Peter Tempelhoff and Head Chef Grant Parker - places great emphasis on fresh produce from local green-friendly suppliers, and this gives SeaFood at The Plettenberg the unique ability to showcase a true taste of the bay.
The Blue Wing Terrace is situated opposite the main hotel and has spectacular panoramic views overlooking the Lookout Rocks, Robberg Nature Reserve and the Tsitsikamma Mountain Range. This offers an intimate ambience for a small celebration of to 35 people.
Our wine cellar provides the ideal intimate setting for a romantic engagement, anniversary, or honeymoon dinner. This area can be transformed into a romantic venue filled with candlelight, flowers and soft romantic music for 2 to 4 people.