+27 (0) 44 533 2030
- We’d love to share #MyMcGrath moments with you on Instagram! [ link ] 1 hour ago
- Good luck to all those taking part in the world's most beautiful marathon! @2OceansMarathon #OMTOM2014 11 hours ago
- This Easter we'll be serving delicious hot cross buns with a speciality coffee from Friday to Sunday... [ link ] #MyMcgrath 1 day ago
- RT @love_antelize: A few #Easter surprises await our young guests at The #plettenberg @McGrathHotels @VRossouw #MyMcGrath [ link ]; 1 day ago
- @dylanvb11 @HermanusTourism @HermanusFynArts It's a very special festival indeed! 1 day ago
SeaFood at The Plettenberg
From delicious breakfasts to lazy poolside lunches and unforgettable dinners, SeaFood at The Plettenberg offers a sophisticated dining experience not to be missed.
SeaFood at The Plettenberg combines an array of elements to create an unsurpassed dining experience. The sand, beach and sea have been brought into the restaurant in the colours, mood and design.
Unrivalled views of the breath-taking Formosa Bay are complimented by the décor, and together they create the perfect platform for the Sand cuisine.
Here the chefs create modern South African fare that is seasonally influenced. The menu - designed by The Collection's award-winning Executive Chef Peter Tempelhoff and Head Chef Grant Parker - places great emphasis on fresh produce from local green-friendly suppliers, and this gives SeaFood at The Plettenberg the unique ability to showcase a true taste of the bay.
Breakfast: 07h00 to 10h30
Lunch: 12h00 to 14h30
Afternoon Tea Menu: 11h00 to 17h00
Dinner: 18h30 to 21h30