+27 (0) 44 533 2030
- #FridayFive: Our travel desk's top reasons to visit @BeyondBuiten [ link ] Cc @constantia1685 5 hours ago
- @GrahamHamilton8 @GreenhouseCT Wonderful news! And yes, great plan! We look forward to your visit. 8 hours ago
- Suggestion for the #tweekend: cocktails in The Sun Lounge at #TheMarine, while watching the whales in Walker Bay! #whaleseason 9 hours ago
- @RovosRailTours Glorious! We look forward to welcoming you! 1 day ago
- RT @RovosRailTours: Oh, how we love a beautiful train shot. On our way to see you @Matjiesfontein! [ link ] @McGrathHotels 1 day ago
Frequented by both locals and South African's elite, when they're on vacation, The Sandbar is the place to see and be-seen-at in Plettenberg Bay.
The Sandbar showcases a striking blend of design, glass, white leather, white marble, natural oak, clever lighting and photographic panels. This decor combined with the setting allows The Sandbar to exude a glamorous atmosphere, one often associated with a bygone era.
During the day The Sandbar is a relaxed space to meet for casual drinks or tea. When night falls, it is the location to enjoy the finest selection of stylish mouthwatering cocktails, award-winning South African wines and sublime Champagne.
Breakfast: 07h00 to 10h30
Lunch: 12h00 to 14h30
Afternoon Tea Menu: 11h00 to 17h00
Dinner: 18h30 to 21h30