- @sarahmbrowning @babylonstoren @SuntraCapeTown @GLAMOUR_sa Thank you so much for the inclusion Sarah! We love it. 21 hours ago
- @baird_anna it is! Thank you :) 21 hours ago
- RT @sarahmbrowning: The best spas for the bride-to-be here, inc @babylonstoren, @McGrathHotels, @SuntraCapeTown [ link ] @GLA… 21 hours ago
- On your way to The Marine look out for pairs of South Africa’s national bird, the Blue Crane. #DiscoverOverberg 22 hours ago
- One of our must-try dishes at SeaFood at The Marine is the 'Rich Man's Fish & Chips'. #h... [ link ] [ link ] 2 days ago
With our beautiful settings, excellent food and five–star luxury rooms and service The Collection is ideally positioned to cater for every aspect of your business stay, giving you the space to focus and regroup with your team.
For conferencing, workshops and meetings our dedicated team can create tailored packages including equipment, refreshments and accommodation. Amongst other things we can organise cocktail parties, business meetings, wine tastings and exclusive dinner events.
Situated on a rocky headland with panoramic views of the ocean, mountains and endless stretches of golden beach, The Plettenberg is the ultimate corporate sanctuary. The beauty of the natural surroundings will leave you feeling inspired and rejuvenated.
The Plettenberg has three conference venues available which can be adapted to your requirements. The ‘Business Venue’ can hold up 10 people and is perfect for meetings, discussions and brainstorming sessions. The Winter Lounge takes up to 30 people and The Blue Wing up to 40 people.
You can spend your free time at The Hotel enjoying the views from your room, relaxing by the pool, networking in the cocktail bar, or in the Fresh Wellness Spa.
The Plettenberg is situated in the heart of the adventure-rich Garden Route which is world renowned for its excellent selection of outdoor activities. It is the ideal place to recharge and reinvigorate, through a series of sensational endeavours. There is an abundance of outdoor activities from tree-top canopy tours, hiking trails, marine safari’s, golfing experiences, and much more which can be organised through the Hotel as team building activities or group outings.