+27 (0) 28 313 1000
- One of the best places in Plett to enjoy a bottle of bubbly… [ link ] #collecttheexperience 2 hours ago
- RT @LewisPugh: Congrats to @antpearse for breaking the record for swimming around Cape Point - 1hr 41m! [ link ] 5 hours ago
- Karoo tip: The Marie Rawdon Museum in Matjiesfontein is said to have the largest privately owned collection of Victoriana in SA 6 hours ago
- @Look2meNow And we're looking forward to having you! 18 hours ago
- RT @CapeTalk567: Keep track of those taking part in the #ArgusCycleTour with this cool map. [ link ] [ link ] 23 hours ago
The Pavilion at The Marine creates an elegant and engaging dining experience.
The Pavilion offers views of the awe-inspiring Walker Bay. This view, complimented by the contemporary décor, adds an additional dimension to this unique dining experience. Together these elements, combined with a unique and well-stocked floating wine cellar, create the ideal platform for the constantly evolving cuisine.
Here The Marine chefs create modern fare that is influenced by local and international cuisine trends and the seasons. The menu - designed by The Collection's award-winning Executive Chef Peter Tempelhoff and Head Chef Chad Blows - places significant emphasis on fresh produce from local green-friendly suppliers, and this gives The Pavilion at The Marine the ability to showcase an unforgettable taste of Walker Bay and the Overberg Region.
Charming service and an award-winning wine list ensure that The Pavilion continually delights guests from around the world.
From breakfasts to out-of-this-world-delicious dinners, The Pavilion is the dining experience you can't afford to miss.
The Pavilion is open for dinner five nights a week (Tuesday to Saturday) and with the possibility of spotting a whale from your table - from June to December - breakfast is a great idea any day of the week.
Breakfast: 07h00 to 10h30
Tuesday - Saturday
Dinner: 19h00 to 21h30
Pavilion Summer Dinner Menu January 2014