+27 (0) 28 313 1000
- In honour of Plett's nomination as Africa’s Leading Beach Destination in the World Travel Awards.. #plettitsafeeling [ link ] 49 mins ago
- @brideyrevisited lovely! Thank you for all your beautiful snaps! 15 hours ago
- RT @brideyrevisited: Just posted a video @ The Cellars-Hohenort [ link ] 15 hours ago
- RT @brideyrevisited: Just posted a photo @ The Conservatory at The Cellars-Hohenort [ link ] 15 hours ago
- How gorgeous is this photo?[ link ] #throwbackthursday 17 hours ago
The Pavilion at The Marine creates an elegant and engaging dining experience.
The Pavilion offers views of the awe-inspiring Walker Bay. This view, complimented by the contemporary décor, adds an additional dimension to this unique dining experience. Together these elements, combined with a unique and well-stocked floating wine cellar, create the ideal platform for the constantly evolving cuisine.
Here The Marine chefs create modern fare that is influenced by local and international cuisine trends and the seasons. The menu - designed by The Collection's award-winning Executive Chef Peter Tempelhoff and Head Chef Chad Blows - places significant emphasis on fresh produce from local green-friendly suppliers, and this gives The Pavilion at The Marine the ability to showcase an unforgettable taste of Walker Bay and the Overberg Region.
Charming service and an award-winning wine list ensure that The Pavilion continually delights guests from around the world.
From breakfasts to out-of-this-world-delicious dinners, The Pavilion is the dining experience you can't afford to miss.
The Pavilion is open for dinner five nights a week (Tuesday to Saturday) and with the possibility of spotting a whale from your table - from June to December - breakfast is a great idea any day of the week.
Breakfast: 07h00 to 10h30
Tuesday - Saturday
Dinner: 19h00 to 21h30
Pavilion Summer Dinner Menu January 2014