+27 (0) 28 313 1000
- Female whales will produce a single offspring every 3 – 4 years. #whaleseason #loveOverberg 54 mins ago
- RT @roblouw6: “Pod of dolphins was giving this sizeable Great White Shark a hard time Hermanus South Africa by Filippo Moggio [ link ]; 3 hours ago
- #TBT to Hermanus's fishing village roots! [ link ] 4 hours ago
- RT @EmpireCricketSA: Dean Allen's @Matjiesfontein talk tonight at Hout Bay Museum at 18:30 (31 July). All welcome-Call 0826515234 @McGrath… 6 hours ago
- It’s a special period to escape to the Garden Route... [ link ] 8 hours ago
SeaFood at The Marine
The must-try-dish - off the incredible SeaFood menu - is the Rich Man's fish and chips, with tomato salsa, paired with a glass of white wine from the Walker Bay area. Delectable!
Inspired by Mrs. McGrath's visit to the Harrods' seafood counter, SeaFood at The Marine is a must-try whether you're staying at The Marine or just visiting Hermanus.
Offering diners a contemporary and relaxed environment, with an emphasis on fresh fish, SeaFood showcases a sustainable taste of the Walker Bay region.
SeaFood's modern and inviting design and décor help create a setting that is warm, sophisticated, personalized and inviting. While the interesting open kitchen gives guests a close-up view of the activity in the kitchen, ensuring an unforgettably interactive experience.
SeaFood at The Marine is open for lunch and dinner seven days a week.