+27 (0) 28 313 1000
- @hermanuswine Agreed! 16 hours ago
- RT @hermanuswine: @McGrathHotels Hemel-en-Aarde is green. Vineyards are green and sustainable. View fynbos and taste wines. 16 hours ago
- @worldguide apt description, thank you! 20 hours ago
- RT @worldguide: This is a place to relax and enjoy life’s pleasures![ link ] @McGrathHotels #thecellarshohenort #SA http://t… 20 hours ago
- RT @FlowComms: Celebrating @TableMountainCa's 85th birthday. [ link ] 24 hours ago
SeaFood at The Marine
The must-try-dish - off the incredible SeaFood menu - is the Rich Man's fish and chips, with tomato salsa, paired with a glass of white wine from the Walker Bay area. Delectable!
Inspired by Mrs. McGrath's visit to the Harrods' seafood counter, SeaFood at The Marine is a must-try whether you're staying at The Marine or just visiting Hermanus.
Offering diners a contemporary and relaxed environment, with an emphasis on fresh fish, SeaFood showcases a sustainable taste of the Walker Bay region.
SeaFood's modern and inviting design and décor help create a setting that is warm, sophisticated, personalized and inviting. While the interesting open kitchen gives guests a close-up view of the activity in the kitchen, ensuring an unforgettably interactive experience.
SeaFood at The Marine is open for lunch and dinner seven days a week.
Lunch: 12h00 to 14h30
Dinner: 19h00 to 21h30
Seafood Menu October 2014