+27 (0) 28 313 1000
- Our latest must-try cocktail is... [ link ] #ThirstyThursday 2 hours ago
- Doesn't this look delicious? This #Easter we'll be serving delicious hot cross buns... [ link ] #mymcgrath 2 hours ago
- We enjoy visits from bunnies all year round. [ link ] #Easter 4 hours ago
- RT @mmichaels21: @McGrathHotels @[ link ] Another stunning new dessert at The Marine [ link ] 10 hours ago
- RT @mmichaels21: @McGrathHotels @[ link ] Beautiful new deconstructed gluten free black forest cake dessert at The Marine http://t.… 10 hours ago
SeaFood at The Marine
The must-try-dish - off the incredible SeaFood menu - is the Rich Man's fish and chips, with tomato salsa, paired with a glass of white wine from the Walker Bay area. Delectable!
Inspired by Mrs. McGrath's visit to the Harrods' seafood counter, SeaFood at The Marine is a must-try whether you're staying at The Marine or just visiting Hermanus.
Offering diners a contemporary and relaxed environment, with an emphasis on fresh fish, SeaFood showcases a sustainable taste of the Walker Bay region.
SeaFood's modern and inviting design and décor help create a setting that is warm, sophisticated, personalized and inviting. While the interesting open kitchen gives guests a close-up view of the activity in the kitchen, ensuring an unforgettably interactive experience.
SeaFood at The Marine is open for lunch and dinner seven days a week.
Lunch: 12h00 to 14h30
Dinner: 19h00 to 21h30
Seafood Menu - December 2013