+27 (0) 28 313 1000
- Cycling experiences in #LoveCapeTown [ link ] 11 hours ago
- The Cellars-Hohenort visits The Marine! [ link ] #MyMcGrath 16 hours ago
- @TanjaTriebigerT Lovely! Thank you. 19 hours ago
- RT @TanjaTriebigerT: @McGrathHotels-old world charm. Man of many talents, ghost pic & entertained on piano. Royal wine top ups. Daughter lo… 19 hours ago
- Just some of the delicious cuisine our talented chefs prepared for today's #relaischatea... [ link ] [ link ] 1 day ago
SeaFood at The Marine
The must-try-dish - off the incredible SeaFood menu - is the Rich Man's fish and chips, with tomato salsa, paired with a glass of white wine from the Walker Bay area. Delectable!
Inspired by Mrs. McGrath's visit to the Harrods' seafood counter, SeaFood at The Marine is a must-try whether you're staying at The Marine or just visiting Hermanus.
Offering diners a contemporary and relaxed environment, with an emphasis on fresh fish, SeaFood showcases a sustainable taste of the Walker Bay region.
SeaFood's modern and inviting design and décor help create a setting that is warm, sophisticated, personalized and inviting. While the interesting open kitchen gives guests a close-up view of the activity in the kitchen, ensuring an unforgettably interactive experience.
SeaFood at The Marine is open for lunch and dinner seven days a week.
Lunch: 12h00 to 14h30
Dinner: 19h00 to 21h30
Seafood Menu October 2014