+27 (0) 28 313 1000
- RT @We_Are_Africa: OUR FIRST MEMBERS TAKE UP THE 2015 TRIBAL CALL: [ link ] [ link ] 2 hours ago
- Five reasons to visit the @bayharbourmkt this weekend. [ link ] #LoveCapeTown 6 hours ago
- #DiscoverOverberg is a birder’s paradise; spot endemic bird species in fynbos, coastal & wheat field habitats. 11 hours ago
- In about 1924 #Plettitsafeeling consisted of... [ link ] #tbt 1 day ago
- RT @Sumaridge: @McGrathHotels @intheOverberg @hermanuswine Listen to @NorahJones #comeawaywithme. Close your eyes & you'll be in Hemel-en-A… 1 day ago
SeaFood at The Marine
The must-try-dish - off the incredible SeaFood menu - is the Rich Man's fish and chips, with tomato salsa, paired with a glass of white wine from the Walker Bay area. Delectable!
Inspired by Mrs. McGrath's visit to the Harrods' seafood counter, SeaFood at The Marine is a must-try whether you're staying at The Marine or just visiting Hermanus.
Offering diners a contemporary and relaxed environment, with an emphasis on fresh fish, SeaFood showcases a sustainable taste of the Walker Bay region.
SeaFood's modern and inviting design and décor help create a setting that is warm, sophisticated, personalized and inviting. While the interesting open kitchen gives guests a close-up view of the activity in the kitchen, ensuring an unforgettably interactive experience.
SeaFood at The Marine is open for lunch and dinner seven days a week.