+27 (0) 28 313 1000
- What better place to practice your swing than in the beautiful surrounds of The Garden Route [ link ] 6 hours ago
- One of the best places in Plett to enjoy a bottle of bubbly… [ link ] #collecttheexperience 11 hours ago
- RT @LewisPugh: Congrats to @antpearse for breaking the record for swimming around Cape Point - 1hr 41m! [ link ] 14 hours ago
- Karoo tip: The Marie Rawdon Museum in Matjiesfontein is said to have the largest privately owned collection of Victoriana in SA 15 hours ago
- @Look2meNow And we're looking forward to having you! 1 day ago
SeaFood at The Marine
The must-try-dish - off the incredible SeaFood menu - is the Rich Man's fish and chips, with tomato salsa, paired with a glass of white wine from the Walker Bay area. Delectable!
Inspired by Mrs. McGrath's visit to the Harrods' seafood counter, SeaFood at The Marine is a must-try whether you're staying at The Marine or just visiting Hermanus.
Offering diners a contemporary and relaxed environment, with an emphasis on fresh fish, SeaFood showcases a sustainable taste of the Walker Bay region.
SeaFood's modern and inviting design and décor help create a setting that is warm, sophisticated, personalized and inviting. While the interesting open kitchen gives guests a close-up view of the activity in the kitchen, ensuring an unforgettably interactive experience.
SeaFood at The Marine is open for lunch and dinner seven days a week.
Lunch: 12h00 to 14h30
Dinner: 19h00 to 21h30
Seafood Menu - December 2013