+27 (0) 28 313 1000
- Go on a #FoodSafari at #TheCellarsHohenort. #MyMcGrath [ link ] 15 hours ago
- Tip: #ThePlettenberg is within walking distance from the Lookout Art Gallery: a collection of art with a focus on the Southern Cape & SA 19 hours ago
- With #BraaiDay coming up, get to know your South African food slang. [ link ] 1 day ago
- #MondayBlues... [ link ] Happy #SpringDay! 2 days ago
- @GrahamHamilton8 We look forward to welcoming you! 2 days ago
SeaFood at The Marine
The must-try-dish - off the incredible SeaFood menu - is the Rich Man's fish and chips, with tomato salsa, paired with a glass of white wine from the Walker Bay area. Delectable!
Inspired by Mrs. McGrath's visit to the Harrods' seafood counter, SeaFood at The Marine is a must-try whether you're staying at The Marine or just visiting Hermanus.
Offering diners a contemporary and relaxed environment, with an emphasis on fresh fish, SeaFood showcases a sustainable taste of the Walker Bay region.
SeaFood's modern and inviting design and décor help create a setting that is warm, sophisticated, personalized and inviting. While the interesting open kitchen gives guests a close-up view of the activity in the kitchen, ensuring an unforgettably interactive experience.
SeaFood at The Marine is open for lunch and dinner seven days a week.
Lunch: 12h00 to 14h30
Dinner: 19h00 to 21h30
Seafood Menu - Spring