The Lookout Villa
Overlooking the scenic Plettenberg Bay, guests of The Lookout Villa can expect to be spoilt in one of the most exclusive addresses in the area. Pods of whales and dolphins, darting seagulls and ocean views can all be enjoyed from this special accommodation option at The Plettenberg.
This 190m2, three-bedroom villa is an ideal option for families, with its open-plan lounge and dining area. A well-stocked galley kitchen, private swimming pool and garden, as well as flat-screen televisions and DVD players, satellite TV channels and Wi-Fi throughout, are all standard here. All of the bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms.
Maximum two people per room. Rates for The Lookout Villa start at R20 350.00 per unit.
Click here to view the full rate card.
These modern conveniences are complemented by impeccable service and the following amenities:
- A welcome bottle of wine
- Slippers, gowns and bathroom amenities
- Romantic turndowns, with sparkling wine, for honeymooners
- Tea and coffee delivered on request
- Complimentary Mini-Bar replenished daily
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- A bottle of water at turndown
- Sweets and chocolates at turndown
- Hot water bottles placed in beds at turndown in winter
- A complimentary newspaper
- Fresh flowers
Children’s amenities include:
- Kiddies’ bathroom amenities
- Kiddies’ dressing gowns
- Kiddies’ slippers
- A welcome gift on the bed
- Appletiser welcome drink
- Children’s DVDs
- Kiddies’ food menu