The Madiba Villa
Named after former South African president Nelson Mandela, The Madiba Villa is a private double-storey villa secreted away in the beautiful Cellars-Hohenort gardens.
The Madiba Villa is self-contained in that a private driveway leads up to its entrance. A large open-plan sitting room and dining room welcome its guests, while three double en-suite bedrooms lead off the central area. The Madiba Villa also offers a private courtyard and swimming pool for its guests’ use.
A fireplace, air-conditioning and under-floor heating ensure maximum comfort for guests at all times, while conveniences include a bar area and service kitchen.
The Madiba Villa is 264m2 in size. Maximum two people per room.
Click here to view the full rate card. Rates for the Madiba Villa start at R21 650.00 per suite.
- Welcome bottle of wine
- Fruit platter on arrival
- Slippers and bathroom amenities
- Romantic turndowns, with sparkling wine, for honeymooners
- Tea and coffee making facilities in the room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- A bottle of water at turndown
- Hot water bottles placed in beds at turndown in winter
- A complimentary newspaper