+27 (0) 21 794 2137
- 'A gourmet meander' starting from The Cellars-Hohenort... [ link ] #MyMcGrath #LoveCapeTown 2 hours ago
- #TBT The Marine was built in 1902 by Walter McFarlane, and was then a modest hotel of 21 rooms... [ link ] 17 hours ago
- RT @AbstractAIMS: Tonight on #WhatTheFoodShow with @AbstractAIMS on @2OVfm - Chef @PeterTempelhoff LIVE on air! 7pm! [ link ] 20 hours ago
- Our recommended cocktail for #ThirstyThursday is ... [ link ] 21 hours ago
- "My inspiration is multi-faceted... the people I surround myself with & the local bounty of the region..." [ link ] 1 day ago
The Martini Bar is The Cellars-Hohenort's in-house bar. Offering an exclusive range of exceptional cocktails, it is a hotel bar unlike any other.
During the day it is a relaxed space to meet for high tea or single estate coffees.When night falls, The Martini becomes a superb location to enjoy the finest selection of award-winning Constantia wines, chic Champagne and magnificent martinis.
The Martini's namesake holds pride of place in the cocktail menu and, if you're a martini lover - or you possess a dash of the 007 - you won't want to miss out on a night at The Martini Bar.
For those that prefer to stick to something a little more sublime, bubbly by the glass and magnificent wines from The Cape are also available.
Monday - Sunday
11h00 to 23h30
Martini Bar Menu