- With #BraaiDay coming up, get to know your South African food slang. [ link ] 12 hours ago
- #MondayBlues... [ link ] Happy #SpringDay! 17 hours ago
- @GrahamHamilton8 We look forward to welcoming you! 19 hours ago
- 15 things you didn't know about Table Mountain via @CapeTownMag [ link ] > Go for a walk on #springday! 19 hours ago
- RT @love_antelize: I just saw the menu for Tuesday's Curry Evening at @McGrathHotels #ThePlettenberg and it looks #delicious ! Book your ta… 2 days ago
The Martini Bar is The Cellars-Hohenort's in-house bar. Offering an exclusive range of exceptional cocktails, it is a hotel bar unlike any other.
During the day it is a relaxed space to meet for high tea or single estate coffees.When night falls, The Martini becomes a superb location to enjoy the finest selection of award-winning Constantia wines, chic Champagne and magnificent martinis.
The Martini's namesake holds pride of place in the cocktail menu and, if you're a martini lover - or you possess a dash of the 007 - you won't want to miss out on a night at The Martini Bar.
For those that prefer to stick to something a little more sublime, bubbly by the glass and magnificent wines from The Cape are also available.
Monday - Sunday
11h00 to 23h30
Martini Bar Menu