- Charred pumpkin, varieties of carrot... #WorldVegetarianDay [ link ] 2 hours ago
- . @GreenhouseCT's vegetarian tasting menu celebrates seasonal, regional ingredients #WorldVegetarianDay [ link ] 3 hours ago
- "We have had our first spring hatching of Egyptian Geese!" [ link ] 7 hours ago
- Niall’s corner: The Cellars-Hohenort garden this spring. [ link ] #mymcgrath 1 day ago
- RT @pottingshed2: Not a bad afternoon of work #hermanus @McGrathHotels tasting local #wine @friedalloyd @loveoverberg @creationwines http… 1 day ago
Set over nine spectacular acres, in the breathtaking Constantia Valley, The Cellars-Hohenort gardens are widely regarded as one of the finest privately owned gardens in the world.
These exceptional gardens – awarded the prestigious 2010 Relais & Châteaux Garden Award – are the result of Liz McGrath’s 20-year vision, which has been realised through hard work, dedication and love.
The Cellars-Hohenort gardens highlight the history and heritage of this spectacular property. Trees, dating back to Simon van der Stel’s time, are surrounded by more recent gardens including the unrivaled Cellars-Hohenort rose garden; each designed to showcase the Table Mountain slope they call home.
Throughout the year, The Cellars-Hohenort gardens offer up a sensational display of the natural world. Here the mood and beauty of the four seasons is uniquely captured, creating seasonally influenced gardens that change from day to day and month to month.
Garden Tours, R100 per person inclusive of tea and coffee. To book kindly contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 21 794 2137