- With #BraaiDay coming up, get to know your South African food slang. [ link ] 14 hours ago
- #MondayBlues... [ link ] Happy #SpringDay! 20 hours ago
- @GrahamHamilton8 We look forward to welcoming you! 22 hours ago
- 15 things you didn't know about Table Mountain via @CapeTownMag [ link ] > Go for a walk on #springday! 22 hours ago
- RT @love_antelize: I just saw the menu for Tuesday's Curry Evening at @McGrathHotels #ThePlettenberg and it looks #delicious ! Book your ta… 2 days ago
The Fern Bar
Located in the Hohenort Building, the Fern Bar is ideal for enjoying a glass of sparkling Champagne before experiencing the gastronomic journey of the senses at The Greenhouse.
Decorated in soft greens with windows overlooking the award winning gardens, during the day it provides a tranquil respite for those looking to have a quiet drink or afternoon tea while settling into a good book.
The Fern Bar provides access to the terrace at the Hohenort Building where guests can sit and take in the panoramic views across the Constantia Valley to False Bay.