+27 (0) 21 794 2137
- Amazing news! Cape Town is set to Host 2014 Nobel Laureate Conference. [ link ] #LoveCapeTown 3 hours ago
- Easter elevenses. [ link ] #MyMcGrath 7 hours ago
- Happy Easter to all of our followers celebrating the holidays, we hope they're nothing short of magic! #MyMcGrath [ link ] 11 hours ago
- RT @love_antelize: Someone left some treats on our breakfast buffet this morning #easter #plettenberg @McGrathHotels @VRossouw [ link ]; 23 hours ago
- RT @love_antelize: Come design your own #EasterEgg @McGrathHotels [ link ] 23 hours ago
The Conservatory, situated adjacent to the historic Cellars-Hohenort cellar, offers diners unparalleled garden vistas from both the sun-drenched terrace and the indoor tables.
Carefully constructed around a giant 300-year-old oak tree, The Conservatory is one of Constantia's finest daily breakfast, lunch and dinner venues.
Here head chef Delia Harbottle creates hotel classics alongside modern and seasonally influenced dishes. The Conservatory menu places a great emphasis on fresh produce from both The Cellars-Hohenort gardens and local green-friendly suppliers, and this gives it the unique ability to showcase a true taste of the Constantia Valley.
Friendly service and an award-winning wine list ensure that The Conservatory offers guests and locals an exceptional everyday dining experience.
P.S. Why not try The Conservatory's unrivalled Sunday Lunch? You'll have the opportunity to experience a selection of Mrs. McGrath's own tasty recipes.