+27 (0) 21 794 2137
- RT @WhaleCoast96FM: Make a note of the Fernkloof Easter Plant sale. @fernkloofza @HermanusTourism @Baleiaguesthous #discoverOverberg http:/… 14 hours ago
- #MeetSouthAfrica and our #slowfive at... [ link ] 17 hours ago
- RT @GoToSouthAfrica: Nice way to #MeetSouthAfrica: a tour of the Cape Winelands. [ link ] [ link ] 21 hours ago
- Love nature? Try the Tsitsikamma Trail: a 6-day epic, through afromontane forest & fynbos. #plettitsafeeling [ link ] 23 hours ago
- RT @HHofmeyr: Easter egg nest for the breakfast table at The Marine @McGrathHotels [ link ] 1 day ago
The Conservatory, situated adjacent to the historic Cellars-Hohenort cellar, offers diners unparalleled garden vistas from both the sun-drenched terrace and the indoor tables.
Carefully constructed around a giant 300-year-old oak tree, The Conservatory is one of Constantia's finest daily breakfast, lunch and dinner venues.
Here head chef Delia Harbottle creates hotel classics alongside modern and seasonally influenced dishes. The Conservatory menu places a great emphasis on fresh produce from both The Cellars-Hohenort gardens and local green-friendly suppliers, and this gives it the unique ability to showcase a true taste of the Constantia Valley.
Friendly service and an award-winning wine list ensure that The Conservatory offers guests and locals an exceptional everyday dining experience.
P.S. Why not try The Conservatory's unrivalled Sunday Lunch? You'll have the opportunity to experience a selection of Mrs. McGrath's own tasty recipes.