- #Tweekend tip: follow in the footsteps of the San at !Khwa ttu. [ link ] 1 hour ago
- Trivia: there are 15 estates in the Hemel-en-Aarde Valley, go wine-tasting this weekend! #DiscoverOverberg 3 hours ago
- After Dinner Cocktails at @GreenhouseCT: unique petit four creations. [ link ] #MyMcGrath 1 day ago
- @hermanuswine Agreed! 2 days ago
- RT @hermanuswine: @McGrathHotels Hemel-en-Aarde is green. Vineyards are green and sustainable. View fynbos and taste wines. 2 days ago
The tennis court at The Cellars-Hohenort is tucked away beneath shady trees in the award winning gardens.
You can enjoy a leisurely game or a good workout on the court and then cool off with a refreshing drink by the pool or in The Martini Bar.
Families can play games together or parents can let their kids play and run around the court while they relax and enjoy afternoon tea as they admire the spectacular garden views.