- 15 Mar 2014 - Cape Town 5th Annual Carnival
- 16 Mar 2014 - Kirstenbosch Summer Concerts: Cape Town Folk n Acoustic Music Festival
- 23 Mar 2014 - Kirstenbosch Summer Concerts: Desmond and the Tutus , Shortstraw
- 23 Mar 2014 - Absa Cape Epic
- 28 Mar 2014 - Cape Town International Jazz Festival
Kirstenbosch Summer Sunset Concerts are a fantastic way to spend a Sunday in Cape Town. The open-air amphitheatre concerts cater for all music tastes, and with the convenience of the world renowned Kirstenbosch Gardens being only two minutes from The Cellars-Hohenort, it is a delightful way to enjoy the surroundings and unwind!
- Spend two nights in a luxurious and individually decorated Double Room where you will be treated to fresh fruit, flowers and local wine upon arrival.
- Enjoy a delectable Full English Breakfast in our restaurant, on the garden terrace or in the comfort of your room each morning.
- While away a perfect summer afternoon surrounded by the natural wonders of Kirstenbosch Gardens, whilst you relax upon your picnic blanket and savor a scrumptious picnic, during which you will be entertained by the talented summer sunset concert performers.
- Return to your home away from home and relax on the terrace sipping a Martini, especially prepared for you!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The offer is subject to availability, scheduled concert dates and for two persons sharing.
Meals exclude beverages & supplements not mentioned above.
All activities are non-transferable, non refundable and subject to availability.
Not valid from the 19th December 2012 to 15 January 2013 and 1 February 2013 to 28 February 2013.