- What are your favourite things to do with the family in #DiscoverOverberg? #FamilyDay 4 hours ago
- RT @GoToSouthAfrica: South Africa's Cape Floral Region [ link ] #MeetSouthAfrica 5 hours ago
- RT @mmichaels21: @McGrathHotels @[ link ] New Springbok main- Naartjie mouse, eatable naartjie skin,Port coulis etc. #LUSH #FAB http… 18 hours ago
- Amazing news! Cape Town is set to Host 2014 Nobel Laureate Conference. [ link ] #LoveCapeTown 23 hours ago
- Easter elevenses. [ link ] #MyMcGrath 1 day ago
Kirstenbosch Summer Sunset Concerts are a fantastic way to spend a Sunday in Cape Town. The open-air amphitheatre concerts cater for all music tastes, and with the convenience of the world renowned Kirstenbosch Gardens being only two minutes from The Cellars-Hohenort, it is a delightful way to enjoy the surroundings and unwind!
- Spend two nights in a luxurious and individually decorated Double Room where you will be treated to fresh fruit, flowers and local wine upon arrival.
- Enjoy a delectable Full English Breakfast in our restaurant, on the garden terrace or in the comfort of your room each morning.
- While away a perfect summer afternoon surrounded by the natural wonders of Kirstenbosch Gardens, whilst you relax upon your picnic blanket and savor a scrumptious picnic, during which you will be entertained by the talented summer sunset concert performers.
- Return to your home away from home and relax on the terrace sipping a Martini, especially prepared for you!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The offer is subject to availability, scheduled concert dates and for two persons sharing.
Meals exclude beverages & supplements not mentioned above.
All activities are non-transferable, non refundable and subject to availability.
Not valid from the 19th December 2012 to 15 January 2013 and 1 February 2013 to 28 February 2013.