- After Dinner Cocktails at @GreenhouseCT: unique petit four creations. [ link ] #MyMcGrath 12 hours ago
- @hermanuswine Agreed! 1 day ago
- RT @hermanuswine: @McGrathHotels Hemel-en-Aarde is green. Vineyards are green and sustainable. View fynbos and taste wines. 1 day ago
- @worldguide apt description, thank you! 1 day ago
- RT @worldguide: This is a place to relax and enjoy life’s pleasures![ link ] @McGrathHotels #thecellarshohenort #SA http://t… 1 day ago
Maps and directions
DIRECTIONS FROM CAPE TOWN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Travel on the N2 Highway towards Cape Town, take the turn off to "Muizenberg, M3" to the left.
- Continue along the M3 (Edinburgh Drive) past the suburbs of Claremont Bishop's Court and Wynberg.
- Take exit 14 marked Constantia.
- Turn left at the intersection, travelling under the bridge
- At the second set of traffic lights, turn right into Brommersvlei road
- The entrance to the hotel will be on the left, 2.5 km down Brommersvlei road
GPS CO-ORDINATES: 34° 00'07.19" S 18° 26'04.74" EGOOGLE MAPS GOOGLE STREET VIEW
Constantia wine farms - 2/7km (5 min)
V&A Waterfront - 16km (20 min)
Cape Town City Centre - 15km (20 min)
Hout Bay Beach - 12km (17 min)
Table Mountain - 21km (25 min)
Cape Town International Airport - 23km (25 min)
Stellenbosch - 55km (50 min)
Cape Point - 52km (65 min)
The Marine Hermanus - 123km (100 min)
The Plettenberg - 526km (401 min)