- Fresh Wellness Spa at The Cellars-Hohenort is running a great competition! [ link ] 6 hours ago
- Sunday tip: go for a walk on majestic Lions Head for spectacular city views... [ link ] 3 days ago
- Throw back Thursday: Niall, our head gardener, pruning the rose garden in the height of summer... [ link ] 2 days ago
- Saturday tip: What are you doing today? Head to 'Cape Town's Vineyard for a glorious day of wine-tasting in the Constantia Valley... [ link ] 2014/07/12
Maps and directions
DIRECTIONS FROM CAPE TOWN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Travel on the N2 Highway towards Cape Town, take the turn off to "Muizenberg, M3" to the left.
- Continue along the M3 (Edinburgh Drive) past the suburbs of Claremont Bishop's Court and Wynberg.
- Take exit 14 marked Constantia.
- Turn left at the intersection, travelling under the bridge
- At the second set of traffic lights, turn right into Brommersvlei road
- The entrance to the hotel will be on the left, 2.5 km down Brommersvlei road
GPS CO-ORDINATES: 34° 00'07.19" S 18° 26'04.74" EGOOGLE MAPS GOOGLE STREET VIEW
Constantia wine farms - 2/7km (5 min)
V&A Waterfront - 16km (20 min)
Cape Town City Centre - 15km (20 min)
Hout Bay Beach - 12km (17 min)
Table Mountain - 21km (25 min)
Cape Town International Airport - 23km (25 min)
Stellenbosch - 55km (50 min)
Cape Point - 52km (65 min)
The Marine Hermanus - 123km (100 min)
The Plettenberg - 526km (401 min)