- RT @mmichaels21: @McGrathHotels @[ link ] New Springbok main- Naartjie mouse, eatable naartjie skin,Port coulis etc. #LUSH #FAB http… 5 hours ago
- Amazing news! Cape Town is set to Host 2014 Nobel Laureate Conference. [ link ] #LoveCapeTown 11 hours ago
- Easter elevenses. [ link ] #MyMcGrath 15 hours ago
- Happy Easter to all of our followers celebrating the holidays, we hope they're nothing short of magic! #MyMcGrath [ link ] 19 hours ago
- RT @love_antelize: Someone left some treats on our breakfast buffet this morning #easter #plettenberg @McGrathHotels @VRossouw [ link ]; 1 day ago
That special something... The Madiba Villa offers guests ultimate privacy in a refined and luxurious setting.
The Madiba Villa is a gorgeous double-story Cape-style private villa situated in the beautiful Cellars-Hohenort gardens. A selection of fascinating pieces - about Nelson Mandela's life - make sure that it is so much more than just a villa, it is a part of South African history.
With its own private courtyard, swimming pool and entrance, The Madiba Villa offers guests a luxurious home away from home.
The Madiba Villa boasts a large open-plan sitting and dining room with a fireplace, built-in bar, service kitchen and two or - if need be - three double en-suite bedrooms with walk-in cupboards. The Madiba Villa is fully air-conditioned with under carpet heating throughout and a private driveway.
R11,550 per unit to R17,300 (2 bedrooms)
R14,950 per unit to R20,200 (3 bedrooms)
Welcome bottle of wine
Slippers & bathroom amenities
Romantic turndowns with sparkling wine for honeymooners
Tea & coffee delivered to guests rooms in the morning
Complimentary Wi-Fi in Rooms
A bottle of water at turndown
Hot water bottles placed in bed at turndown