- 15 Mar 2014 - Cape Town 5th Annual Carnival
- 16 Mar 2014 - Kirstenbosch Summer Concerts: Cape Town Folk n Acoustic Music Festival
- 23 Mar 2014 - Kirstenbosch Summer Concerts: Desmond and the Tutus , Shortstraw
- 23 Mar 2014 - Absa Cape Epic
- 28 Mar 2014 - Cape Town International Jazz Festival
That special something... The Madiba Villa offers guests ultimate privacy in a refined and luxurious setting.
The Madiba Villa is a gorgeous double-story Cape-style private villa situated in the beautiful Cellars-Hohenort gardens. A selection of fascinating pieces - about Nelson Mandela's life - make sure that it is so much more than just a villa, it is a part of South African history.
With its own private courtyard, swimming pool and entrance, The Madiba Villa offers guests a luxurious home away from home.
The Madiba Villa boasts a large open-plan sitting and dining room with a fireplace, built-in bar, service kitchen and two or - if need be - three double en-suite bedrooms with walk-in cupboards. The Madiba Villa is fully air-conditioned with under carpet heating throughout and a private driveway.
R11,550 per unit to R17,300 (2 bedrooms)
R14,950 per unit to R20,200 (3 bedrooms)
Welcome bottle of wine
Slippers & bathroom amenities
Romantic turndowns with sparkling wine for honeymooners
Tea & coffee delivered to guests rooms in the morning
Complimentary Wi-Fi in Rooms
A bottle of water at turndown
Hot water bottles placed in bed at turndown