- How gorgeous is this photo?[ link ] #throwbackthursday 1 hour ago
- @FlyCemAir our pleasure :) 5 hours ago
- Plett has been nominated as Africa’s Leading Beach Destination in the World Travel Awards! [ link ] #plettitsafeeling 5 hours ago
- . @FlyCemAir now has local flights to Plettenberg Bay! Win a trip for two! via southafricaTO [ link ] #plettitsafeeling 9 hours ago
- Wonderful review! Well done team! #MyMcGrath @GreenhouseCT #TheCellarsHohenort [ link ] 1 day ago
Gary Player Golf Green
Ensure that you’re well prepared for your upcoming games at some of South Africa’s finest golf courses, conveniently located on The Cellars-Hohenort’s doorstep, by practicing your short game on the Gary Player designed golf putting and chipping green.
P.S. Don’t worry if you forgot to pack your clubs, there is a selection of clubs and balls available at the green.
IF YOU’D LIKE TO GET IN A WHOLE 18 HOLES TRY THE FOLLOWING COURSES:
- Royal Cape – ideal if you’re looking for a challenging championship golf course with bent greens. It is also the oldest golf course in South Africa.
- Westlake – one of the Cape’s premier courses. Perfect if you’re looking for an interesting game that includes a few doglegs.
- Steenberg – visually spectacular and technically challenging, it’s no wonder it is rated as one of South Africa’s top three golf courses.