- Spring on a plate from The Greenhouse: sashimi, miso, seaweed, apple, abalone, kelp, and radish. [ link ] 19 hours ago
- We're highlighting spring ingredients over the next couple of weeks: This dish from The Greenhouse showcases the season's white mushroom as a crème brûlée served with madumbi chips. [ link ] 3 days ago
- 4 days ago
- Spring blossoms, green lawns and blue skies: a scene from our gardens. [ link ] 4 days ago
Gary Player Golf Green
Ensure that you’re well prepared for your upcoming games at some of South Africa’s finest golf courses, conveniently located on The Cellars-Hohenort’s doorstep, by practicing your short game on the Gary Player designed golf putting and chipping green.
P.S. Don’t worry if you forgot to pack your clubs, there is a selection of clubs and balls available at the green.
IF YOU’D LIKE TO GET IN A WHOLE 18 HOLES TRY THE FOLLOWING COURSES:
- Royal Cape – ideal if you’re looking for a challenging championship golf course with bent greens. It is also the oldest golf course in South Africa.
- Westlake – one of the Cape’s premier courses. Perfect if you’re looking for an interesting game that includes a few doglegs.
- Steenberg – visually spectacular and technically challenging, it’s no wonder it is rated as one of South Africa’s top three golf courses.