- 15 Mar 2014 - Cape Town 5th Annual Carnival
- 16 Mar 2014 - Kirstenbosch Summer Concerts: Cape Town Folk n Acoustic Music Festival
- 23 Mar 2014 - Kirstenbosch Summer Concerts: Desmond and the Tutus , Shortstraw
- 23 Mar 2014 - Absa Cape Epic
- 28 Mar 2014 - Cape Town International Jazz Festival
Gary Player Golf Green
Ensure that you’re well prepared for your upcoming games at some of South Africa’s finest golf courses, conveniently located on The Cellars-Hohenort’s doorstep, by practicing your short game on the Gary Player designed golf putting and chipping green.
P.S. Don’t worry if you forgot to pack your clubs, there is a selection of clubs and balls available at the green.
IF YOU’D LIKE TO GET IN A WHOLE 18 HOLES TRY THE FOLLOWING COURSES:
- Royal Cape – ideal if you’re looking for a challenging championship golf course with bent greens. It is also the oldest golf course in South Africa.
- Westlake – one of the Cape’s premier courses. Perfect if you’re looking for an interesting game that includes a few doglegs.
- Steenberg – visually spectacular and technically challenging, it’s no wonder it is rated as one of South Africa’s top three golf courses.