- Friday Five: Five reasons to visit the Noordhoek Farm Village [ link ]/ 18 hours ago
- Spring on a plate! [ link ] 3 days ago
- This special dessert from The Greenhouse at The Cellars-Hohenort is made from the Liz McGrath Rose, other roses as well as rose hips. All from the garden! [ link ] 3 days ago
- After Dinner Cocktails at The Greenhouse! [ link ]/ 2014/10/24
Gary Player Golf Green
Ensure that you’re well prepared for your upcoming games at some of South Africa’s finest golf courses, conveniently located on The Cellars-Hohenort’s doorstep, by practicing your short game on the Gary Player designed golf putting and chipping green.
P.S. Don’t worry if you forgot to pack your clubs, there is a selection of clubs and balls available at the green.
IF YOU’D LIKE TO GET IN A WHOLE 18 HOLES TRY THE FOLLOWING COURSES:
- Royal Cape – ideal if you’re looking for a challenging championship golf course with bent greens. It is also the oldest golf course in South Africa.
- Westlake – one of the Cape’s premier courses. Perfect if you’re looking for an interesting game that includes a few doglegs.
- Steenberg – visually spectacular and technically challenging, it’s no wonder it is rated as one of South Africa’s top three golf courses.