- Lovely post! #LoveCapeTown RT @thetravelmanuel: Why Cape Town is the world’s most fabulous city. [ link ] #travel 1 hour ago
- Celebrating @KirstenboschNBG this #EarthDay; one of the great botanic gardens of the world! [ link ] 16 hours ago
- Seven reasons to visit #Plett this winter. [ link ] #plettitsafeeling #mymcgrath 17 hours ago
- RT @SATravelTrade: Our invitation to bloggers to attend #INDABA2014 and to #MeetSouthAfrica [ link ] 20 hours ago
- Have the long weekend blues? Brighten up with a #MyMcGrath moment... [ link ] 23 hours ago
Gary Player Golf Green
Ensure that you’re well prepared for your upcoming games at some of South Africa’s finest golf courses, conveniently located on The Cellars-Hohenort’s doorstep, by practicing your short game on the Gary Player designed golf putting and chipping green.
P.S. Don’t worry if you forgot to pack your clubs, there is a selection of clubs and balls available at the green.
IF YOU’D LIKE TO GET IN A WHOLE 18 HOLES TRY THE FOLLOWING COURSES:
- Royal Cape – ideal if you’re looking for a challenging championship golf course with bent greens. It is also the oldest golf course in South Africa.
- Westlake – one of the Cape’s premier courses. Perfect if you’re looking for an interesting game that includes a few doglegs.
- Steenberg – visually spectacular and technically challenging, it’s no wonder it is rated as one of South Africa’s top three golf courses.