- With #BraaiDay coming up, get to know your South African food slang. [ link ] 4 hours ago
- #MondayBlues... [ link ] Happy #SpringDay! 10 hours ago
- @GrahamHamilton8 We look forward to welcoming you! 12 hours ago
- 15 things you didn't know about Table Mountain via @CapeTownMag [ link ] > Go for a walk on #springday! 12 hours ago
- RT @love_antelize: I just saw the menu for Tuesday's Curry Evening at @McGrathHotels #ThePlettenberg and it looks #delicious ! Book your ta… 1 day ago
Gary Player Golf Green
Ensure that you’re well prepared for your upcoming games at some of South Africa’s finest golf courses, conveniently located on The Cellars-Hohenort’s doorstep, by practicing your short game on the Gary Player designed golf putting and chipping green.
P.S. Don’t worry if you forgot to pack your clubs, there is a selection of clubs and balls available at the green.
IF YOU’D LIKE TO GET IN A WHOLE 18 HOLES TRY THE FOLLOWING COURSES:
- Royal Cape – ideal if you’re looking for a challenging championship golf course with bent greens. It is also the oldest golf course in South Africa.
- Westlake – one of the Cape’s premier courses. Perfect if you’re looking for an interesting game that includes a few doglegs.
- Steenberg – visually spectacular and technically challenging, it’s no wonder it is rated as one of South Africa’s top three golf courses.