- Good luck to all those taking part in the world's most beautiful marathon! @2OceansMarathon #OMTOM2014 6 hours ago
- This Easter we'll be serving delicious hot cross buns with a speciality coffee from Friday to Sunday... [ link ] #MyMcgrath 22 hours ago
- RT @love_antelize: A few #Easter surprises await our young guests at The #plettenberg @McGrathHotels @VRossouw #MyMcGrath [ link ]; 22 hours ago
- @dylanvb11 @HermanusTourism @HermanusFynArts It's a very special festival indeed! 23 hours ago
- RT @dylanvb11: @HermanusTourism Checked the program for @HermanusFynArts Wow, Sophistication mixed with celebration. @McGrathHotels http://… 23 hours ago
Gary Player Golf Green
Ensure that you’re well prepared for your upcoming games at some of South Africa’s finest golf courses, conveniently located on The Cellars-Hohenort’s doorstep, by practicing your short game on the Gary Player designed golf putting and chipping green.
P.S. Don’t worry if you forgot to pack your clubs, there is a selection of clubs and balls available at the green.
IF YOU’D LIKE TO GET IN A WHOLE 18 HOLES TRY THE FOLLOWING COURSES:
- Royal Cape – ideal if you’re looking for a challenging championship golf course with bent greens. It is also the oldest golf course in South Africa.
- Westlake – one of the Cape’s premier courses. Perfect if you’re looking for an interesting game that includes a few doglegs.
- Steenberg – visually spectacular and technically challenging, it’s no wonder it is rated as one of South Africa’s top three golf courses.