- "Cape Town is a city of great beauty shaped by its history, people and in particular by its natural setting and cultural resources."- Fagmee Jacobs [ link ] 6 days ago
- Fresh Wellness Spa at The Cellars-Hohenort is running a great competition! [ link ] 2014/07/23
- Sunday tip: go for a walk on majestic Lions Head for spectacular city views... [ link ] 2014/07/20
- Throw back Thursday: Niall, our head gardener, pruning the rose garden in the height of summer... [ link ] 2014/07/21
Gary Player Golf Green
Ensure that you’re well prepared for your upcoming games at some of South Africa’s finest golf courses, conveniently located on The Cellars-Hohenort’s doorstep, by practicing your short game on the Gary Player designed golf putting and chipping green.
P.S. Don’t worry if you forgot to pack your clubs, there is a selection of clubs and balls available at the green.
IF YOU’D LIKE TO GET IN A WHOLE 18 HOLES TRY THE FOLLOWING COURSES:
- Royal Cape – ideal if you’re looking for a challenging championship golf course with bent greens. It is also the oldest golf course in South Africa.
- Westlake – one of the Cape’s premier courses. Perfect if you’re looking for an interesting game that includes a few doglegs.
- Steenberg – visually spectacular and technically challenging, it’s no wonder it is rated as one of South Africa’s top three golf courses.