- The Plett Easter Games are back! Enjoy a weekend of activities in the beautiful seaside town. #plettitsafeeling [ link ] 1 hour ago
- @nalia_singh Sure thing Nalia, though we do have them all online, which restaurant are you looking for? 17 hours ago
- RT @glennpatel: What to do, #MondayBlues visit the #cellars @McGrathHotels. #MondayBlues #skys in #CapeTown [ link ] 17 hours ago
- RT @glennpatel: @McGrathHotels this is also known as Enoch's Shed 19 hours ago
- RT @khelgen: Here @Singita_ tracking leopard to camp where it has den w/cubs apparently right outside my bungalow #mammalwatching http://t.… 19 hours ago
Gary Player Golf Green
Ensure that you’re well prepared for your upcoming games at some of South Africa’s finest golf courses, conveniently located on The Cellars-Hohenort’s doorstep, by practicing your short game on the Gary Player designed golf putting and chipping green.
P.S. Don’t worry if you forgot to pack your clubs, there is a selection of clubs and balls available at the green.
IF YOU’D LIKE TO GET IN A WHOLE 18 HOLES TRY THE FOLLOWING COURSES:
- Royal Cape – ideal if you’re looking for a challenging championship golf course with bent greens. It is also the oldest golf course in South Africa.
- Westlake – one of the Cape’s premier courses. Perfect if you’re looking for an interesting game that includes a few doglegs.
- Steenberg – visually spectacular and technically challenging, it’s no wonder it is rated as one of South Africa’s top three golf courses.