- Some of our favourite coffee hotspots in Cape Town! [ link ]/ 24 hours ago
- 24 hours ago
- We spent an incredible afternoon unveiling the The Greenhouse's new spring/summer menu, paired with great wines and great company. Thank you to everyone who took part, from our guests to our chefs [...] [ link ] 24 hours ago
- The Cellars-Hohenort team went on a trip to Hermanus, and this is what they did... [ link ] 2014/09/05
Gary Player Golf Green
Ensure that you’re well prepared for your upcoming games at some of South Africa’s finest golf courses, conveniently located on The Cellars-Hohenort’s doorstep, by practicing your short game on the Gary Player designed golf putting and chipping green.
P.S. Don’t worry if you forgot to pack your clubs, there is a selection of clubs and balls available at the green.
IF YOU’D LIKE TO GET IN A WHOLE 18 HOLES TRY THE FOLLOWING COURSES:
- Royal Cape – ideal if you’re looking for a challenging championship golf course with bent greens. It is also the oldest golf course in South Africa.
- Westlake – one of the Cape’s premier courses. Perfect if you’re looking for an interesting game that includes a few doglegs.
- Steenberg – visually spectacular and technically challenging, it’s no wonder it is rated as one of South Africa’s top three golf courses.