- Fresh Wellness Spa at The Cellars-Hohenort is running a great competition! [ link ] 6 hours ago
- Sunday tip: go for a walk on majestic Lions Head for spectacular city views... [ link ] 3 days ago
- Throw back Thursday: Niall, our head gardener, pruning the rose garden in the height of summer... [ link ] 2 days ago
- Saturday tip: What are you doing today? Head to 'Cape Town's Vineyard for a glorious day of wine-tasting in the Constantia Valley... [ link ] 2014/07/12
Gary Player Golf Green
Ensure that you’re well prepared for your upcoming games at some of South Africa’s finest golf courses, conveniently located on The Cellars-Hohenort’s doorstep, by practicing your short game on the Gary Player designed golf putting and chipping green.
P.S. Don’t worry if you forgot to pack your clubs, there is a selection of clubs and balls available at the green.
IF YOU’D LIKE TO GET IN A WHOLE 18 HOLES TRY THE FOLLOWING COURSES:
- Royal Cape – ideal if you’re looking for a challenging championship golf course with bent greens. It is also the oldest golf course in South Africa.
- Westlake – one of the Cape’s premier courses. Perfect if you’re looking for an interesting game that includes a few doglegs.
- Steenberg – visually spectacular and technically challenging, it’s no wonder it is rated as one of South Africa’s top three golf courses.