- RT @VRossouw: I really should get out of the office more and walk through the gardens @McGrathHotels #capetown [ link ] 2 hours ago
- @EDELWEISS_DELP Lovely pic! Thank you for visiting us, have you toured the whole garden? 6 hours ago
- RT @EDELWEISS_DELP: Gentle Giants at Cellars-Hohenort, #Constantiavalley , stunning gardens! @McGrathHotels @CityofCT @CapeTownRedBus http:… 6 hours ago
- Coming to the Two Oceans #WhaleFestival? Some of the best whale-watching spots in #Hermanus. [ link ] #DiscoverOverberg 7 hours ago
- RT @love_antelize: @Feedie is a quick & easy way to become part of something amazing! Take a photo:feed a child. [ link ] 9 hours ago
Retreat To The Soulful Sanctuary Of The Cellars-Hohenort!Check into The Cellars-Hohenort and upgrade to an individually decorated Luxury Room where you'll be treated to fresh flowers and local wine upon arrival.
Delight daily in a full English breakfast in the restaurant, on the garden terrace or in the comfort of your own room.
Experience a guided morning tour through The Cellars-Hohenort's nine acres of award-winning garden. Visit the three hundred year old Camphor trees, as well as the herb, vegetable and rose gardens. Relax, post tour, at an unforgettable lunch in the delectable Conservatory restaurant.
Enjoy a visit to the world-renowned Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, including a complimentary return transfer. Here you'll find yourself blown away by the year round display of unique Cape Flora and other Southern African plant life. With over 7 000 different species, Kirstenbosch is a must-experience for any botanical enthusiast.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This offer is subject to availability.
Meals exclude beverages & supplements not mentioned above.
Not valid from the 15th December 2013 to 15 January 2014.
Activities are non transferable and non refundable.