- @william_price Thank you for sharing! 10 hours ago
- RT @william_price: This is where I had the BEST MEAL in my LIFE! #Greenhouse My take on a glorious meal at The Greenhouse in… https://t.… 10 hours ago
- Bright fynbos... [ link ] #MondayBlues 14 hours ago
- A cultural sojourn in #Plettitsafeeling [ link ] 17 hours ago
- The Southern Right Whale is a marine mammal & produces milk, gives birth, is warm-blooded & breathes air. #whaleseason #LoveOverberg 2 days ago
Tantalise Your Taste Buds At The Cellars-Hohenort!Spend three nights in a luxurious and individually decorated Suite at The Cellars-Hohenort, where you'll be treated to fresh flowers and local Constantia Valley wine upon arrival.
Enjoy a delectable English breakfast in the restaurant, on the garden terrace or in the comfort of your Suite each morning.
Indulge in a High Tea in the unforgettable Martini Bar and Lounge.
Explore our world heritage site, Kirstenbosch Gardens, on the slopes on Table Mountain with a picnic specially prepared by Relais & Chateaux Grand Chef Peter Tempelhoff, which 100 years ago was an abandoned farm but today it is one of the world's Top Seven Botanical Gardens and a highlight of any visit to Cape Town!
Experience a unique tour and discussion of our herb garden with amazing local ingredients whilst enjoying a glass of Chenin Blanc followed by a seven-course tasting menu, expertly paired with acclaimed South African wines, in our flagship Relais & Chateaux Grand Chef Restaurant - The Greenhouse.
Delight in a three-course meal, in The Conservatory, on your third evening while you savor the unforgettable garden views.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This offer is subject to availability and two persons sharing.
Meals exclude beverages & supplements not mentioned above .
The Greenhouse is closed on Sunday and Monday evenings.
Activities are non transferable, non refundable and subject to availability.
Not valid from the 19th December 2013 to 28 February 2014.