- “…picnic in the fynbos rich park, spend the day on one of the pristine beaches, hike...” #loveCapeTown [ link ] 15 hours ago
- Cape Argus Pick n Pay Cycle Tour route map. [ link ] 18 hours ago
- Wishing all those taking part in the @CycleTourTrust the best of luck! 20 hours ago
- What better place to practice your swing than in the beautiful surrounds of The Garden Route [ link ] 1 day ago
- One of the best places in Plett to enjoy a bottle of bubbly… [ link ] #collecttheexperience 2 days ago
That special something... the choice between garden and terrace offers unique flair to the Double Rooms!
Individually decorated, with the emphasis on combining comfort and the ultimate in luxury, the Double Rooms are a great introduction for a first-time stay at The Cellars-Hohenort. Boasting tranquil views - of the award-winning gardens - the Double Rooms offer en-suite bathrooms.
A range of Double Rooms open directly onto the beautiful gardens, while a selection of Double Rooms boast far-reaching garden vistas from their individual balconies.
27 - 45 sq/m
R2,600 per room to R4,600
Welcome bottle of wine
Slippers & bathroom amenities
Romantic turndowns with sparkling wine for honeymooners
Tea & coffee delivered to guests rooms in the morning
Complimentary Wi-Fi in Rooms
A bottle of water at turndown
Hot water bottles placed in bed at turndown