- #FridayFive: Our travel desk's top reasons to visit @BeyondBuiten [ link ] Cc @constantia1685 34 mins ago
- @GrahamHamilton8 @GreenhouseCT Wonderful news! And yes, great plan! We look forward to your visit. 4 hours ago
- Suggestion for the #tweekend: cocktails in The Sun Lounge at #TheMarine, while watching the whales in Walker Bay! #whaleseason 5 hours ago
- @RovosRailTours Glorious! We look forward to welcoming you! 21 hours ago
- RT @RovosRailTours: Oh, how we love a beautiful train shot. On our way to see you @Matjiesfontein! [ link ] @McGrathHotels 21 hours ago
That special something... the choice between garden and terrace offers unique flair to the Double Rooms!
Individually decorated, with the emphasis on combining comfort and the ultimate in luxury, the Double Rooms are a great introduction for a first-time stay at The Cellars-Hohenort. Boasting tranquil views - of the award-winning gardens - the Double Rooms offer en-suite bathrooms.
A range of Double Rooms open directly onto the beautiful gardens, while a selection of Double Rooms boast far-reaching garden vistas from their individual balconies.
27 - 45 sq/m
R2,600 per room to R4,600
Welcome bottle of wine
Slippers & bathroom amenities
Romantic turndowns with sparkling wine for honeymooners
Tea & coffee delivered to guests rooms in the morning
Complimentary Wi-Fi in Rooms
A bottle of water at turndown
Hot water bottles placed in bed at turndown