- In honour of Plett's nomination as Africa’s Leading Beach Destination in the World Travel Awards.. #plettitsafeeling [ link ] 3 hours ago
- @brideyrevisited lovely! Thank you for all your beautiful snaps! 17 hours ago
- RT @brideyrevisited: Just posted a video @ The Cellars-Hohenort [ link ] 17 hours ago
- RT @brideyrevisited: Just posted a photo @ The Conservatory at The Cellars-Hohenort [ link ] 17 hours ago
- How gorgeous is this photo?[ link ] #throwbackthursday 19 hours ago
The Cellars-Hohenort Hotel, situated in the heart of the historic Constantia Valley, is the ultimate retreat. With spectacular views and set on nine acres of world-renowned gardens The Cellars-Hohenort is a beautiful country escape in the city. The sheer understated elegance of the Hotel combined with the professional staff will take care of all your business requirements.
The Cellars-Hohenort has two meeting venues, each of which can be adapted to suit your requirements. The Seeliger can accommodate up to 20 people and the Jade & Gold can comfortably seat 45 people.
There are two unique dining experiences which can be enjoyed at The Cellars-Hohenort. The flagship restaurant of The Collection, The Greenhouse, offers imaginative dishes which are inspired by local and seasonal produce. Currently the Eat Out Guide’s number four restaurant in South Africa dinner functions at The Greenhouse are sure to be an unforgettable taste journey.
The Conservatory is the main restaurant at The Cellars and creates inter-continental contemporary classics. Situated next to a carefully preserved 300 year old oak tree, The Conservatory offers magnificent views of The Cellars-Hohenort award-winning gardens. Head Chef Delia's delicate approach focuses on enhancing the natural flavours of the food.
Spend your free time relaxing by the pool, practising your golf game on the Gary Player designed chipping and putting green, enjoying a drink in the Martini Bar and Lounge or spending some time at the Fresh Wellness Spa.